Sunday, October 16, 2011

Now more equipped for this blog...in San Francisco!

It's been a while!

I am back and ready to start this blog up in force!

I have relocated to San Francisco aka Northern California, North America's wine mecca, am now engaged and am a thirty something. Now just feels like the right time.

Since moving to SF, I have discovered that I like white wine and that I LOVE sparkling wines. I am still primarily a red drinker but I don't feel bad when I want a nice chilled crisp white.

I hope to post once or twice a week and make winery/vineyard trips and posts at least once a month.

Once a week you can find me doing "pairings" with Jaymee at http://www.eisforeat.blogspot.com. She has a letter per week- my goal is to find a wine beginning with that letter to pair with her recipe or if at a restaurant, finding a wine that we think will complement our mood or feelings that day (of course staying with the letter of the week!)

I am NOT a sommelier and have no aspirations to be one, but rather to just enjoy wine and make recommendations to the best of my ability.

Let's have fun!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Excited to have someone to help keep me motivated on this blog adventure!

    ReplyDelete