Monday, January 23, 2012

Aged to Perfection?

Yikes! Has it really been 3 months since my last post?

There really is no excuse, except I realized that to keep up with the blog I was drinking a ridiculous amount of wine (if that can even be said about drinking wine); the holidays came and went and I didn't find myself pulling out a tasting notebook at parties and I didn't feel like "Excuse me while I judge this wine you just handed to me" and "Oh by the way, do you mind if I snap a quick picture of the bottle?" was appropriate etiquette.

To solve the "wine is the only option to drink because I have a blog to write..." issue at parties, restaurants or simply watching TV at home, I have decided that from time to time I will also post a cocktail review or recipe. Maybe, just maybe, that will solve my lack of posting.

To gear up the new year I will be posting later tonight with a celebrity tie in! Fun! It isn't a rose' but hopefully after tonight's post I will be accepting a rose.

Cheers!
xok

No comments:

Post a Comment